Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Only 329 People can understand This..

U can read this??

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid,
aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht
oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the
olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit
and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can
sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is
bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as
a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I
tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you
can raed tihs forwrad it.

2 comments:

  1. aku dpt baca

    I cannot believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. The phenomena power of the human mind, according to a research at Cambridge university, is doesn’t matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The reset can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing huh? Yeah and I thought spelling was important! If you

    ReplyDelete

Tenkiu...Tenkiu...