Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Kena Tag

Waa... Mouriey's kene tag ler... Nih Nat punya pasal laa nih. Ambe kekoh mung kekgi Nat!! And for you Nat, jangan marah kalau ada ayat yang tonggang-langgang. Almaklumler kureng reti cket english language nih.... Hehehe..

This is the rule:

If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many persons as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. And to include this message, "By doing this meme you are contributing RM127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage". Then please copy and paste this rule somewhere in your entry.
  1. Friendship is always forever and share everything in my life, happiness and sadness.

  2. My way of saying I care is by expressing my concern and shows it.

  3. To love someone is have a honestly and be yourself.
  4. To love is like eating Cadbury Choclate. Yummy!!

  5. Money makes me lose control and spend all of it! Ahaks!

  6. I miss ... my childhood. Playing pondok2.

  7. Beauty is it's a gift and no need to sacrifice.
  8. I try to spread love and happiness by love everyone in everyday. Hehehe...

  9. If smiles were... forgotten… then I will still give a smile and taking care to others.

  10. Wouldn't it be nice if we could... avoid to be a selfish and be honestly.

  11. Money is not everything but... everything needs money nowadays. Just only one thing always free, penampor!

  12. The most touching moment I have experienced is.... when my lover gave me a very cute teddy bear with note 'I LOVE U'.

  13. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was.... I had to sit under sunlight to cultivation of plants. Pheww!

  14. If I can change one thing, I will change.... every week has a 3 days leave.

  15. When I was twenty one, I remember.... i'm fall in love with my lecturer. Ahaks!

  16. I am most happy when ..... make my family so proud of me.

  17. Nothing makes me happier than .... when my lover appreciate me that I have.

  18. I smile when.... I'm happy and when I get what I want and people around me is happy.

  19. When I am happy, smile and singing. Lalalala...
  20. Doing this meme, I feel like ... enjoying myself and little bit blurrr... Hehehe.


Untuk kali nie, Mouriey's nak tag mereka yang berkenaan plak for Charity Tagging.... kehkehkeh!! Jangan marah yerk! Mereka yang berkenaan tu adalah....

1. En. Beib
2. Noushy
3. Adam Dryx
4. Bro Rick

1 comment:

  1. heyy Mouriey's..Thanks for tagging me but I've already done that charity tag last month, here's the link:

    http://bersama-masa.blogspot.com/2007/06/tag-for-charity.html

    Take care yea, chill out dear,keep smiling ok..awet muda wooo..hehhehe

    ReplyDelete

Tenkiu...Tenkiu...