Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Urmmm.....



The rainy days have come; the days of meeting have come
sparks of restlessness spread out
the pitter-patter of the rains becomes a downpour
my steps begin to stagger in this heady state of forgetfulness
this is a moment of intoxication
The time of that night which occupied all of our thoughts finally arrived
We burned constantly with the flame of our thoughts;
we endured years of separation
a lovely cloud rained jingling down, and lit a strange and wondrous fire

Neither of us are in our right minds;
watch out for me lest I go astray
this is the bidding of my desires;
take me in your arms, beloved
the days of emotions and meetings arrived

crazy passionate youth
there's a storm lurking in this heated breath
this is a mad time
even our desires can't be trusted
it seems that smoke rises somewhere from my body
tell the clouds to keep raining!
the sorrow of this separation cannot be endured
How long can we possibly keep pining away?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tenkiu...Tenkiu...